mercredi 31 août 2011

Mac version of Le456


Le456 is now available as both VST and AU for Mac and with a brand new look for the occassion. It's new skin has been design by nervirasme from Sneap's forum. Great work Goran, I really appreciate.

Download links are on the right.

76 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much for this :D I can't wait to test it :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Lepou I'm not gay but... really, I love you!!!!!! you are fuckin great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    thanks, I will donate now for au version of le456!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Dude its been out on PC since '09....

    Thanks so much LePou can't wait to try it.
    Also really looking forward to the release of LeCab VST for Mac.

    Cheers LePou

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for your work!! and please pc version, please, please!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. guys pc version is OUT FROM ONE YEAR!!!!! C'mon wake the fu** up!! :-D
    (I'm joking! )

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Yes, I use it since then, :), I was talking about the new GUI, I like more than the old one.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Yay PC want the awesome GUI from hell! Bravo LePou, c'est la classe =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Thanks for your work! Keep it up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Someone can tell me about any free cab simulator for Mac?
    And please Lepou! you've to release your Lecab2 in Mac version!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Wow, this is fantastic Lepou! Thank you so much!

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Great sounds! Any chance for the SoloC head for AU Mac? Or perhaps a mac version of LeCab? Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Thanks for the kind words. Yes, SoloC and HyBrit are gonna be ported to Mac VST/AU. And LeCab too one day.

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Cool! These are some of the best I have ever played through. I could never get a realistic tone from Guitar Rig or Amplitube. You're definitely the amp modeling master! How long does the modeling process take? Oh, and when dhould we expect to see an AU version of the SoloC?

    Btw, any thoughts about doing a Peavey 5150 or 6505?

    Thank you!

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Infinite thanks, I've been waiting for this for ages and it sounds amazing.

    I have been getting a few bugs with it so far though; every now and then it'll blare out horrific loud noise during playback and I'll have to reset it...anyone else getting this?
    It's never happened with any of my other LePou plugins.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I'm having a bit of a problem here ._. I'm using the latest Reaper version and whenever I load this VST, as soon as I star playing, it will automatically mute my track for some reason :s I use Lextac and Legion too, but that doesn't happen with either one. D: Help D: please

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Guy's keep donating, the more donations the more stuff ......

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Hi Guys,

    nice work, fantastic sound but: Tried to use your wonderful plugins in Pro Tools with FXpansion VST to RTAS converter. What a pity, that I can´t move any knob oder change a channel, its all frozen ;-(. The FXpansion guys, told me, that you can contact them. Seems that there are only simple things to change, to get the plugins work correctly in Pro Tools... and then I will donate, thats for shure!

    THX and Greets!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I am having the same issue. Would love to use this with FXpansion VST RTAS converter and Protools :) Thank you so much!

      Supprimer
  18. Great job !
    Incredible clean sound !
    Please build a soloC + IR cab in the same plug !

    Please !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. PLEEEEEEASE I need LeCab for Mac!!!

    I dont wanna use other impulse loader... they suucks.....

    pleaaaaaaase

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Can anyone please tell me how to install the AU formats :o? I can't open / find the right files for any of these downloads to run 'em in Logic.

    Somebody somewhere!? PLEEEEASE!

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Hi nieboer93.

    Open your Harddrive and goto Library - Audio - Plug-Ins. In the "Plug-Ins" folder is a folder called "Components". There you should put your AU Plug-ins. Restart Logic and the Plug-ins should be regognized.

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. @nieboer93: Follow Mediatrax instructions and you should be fine. Thanks Mediatrax ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. @Red Raw: I use LAConvolver with Logic - works well and is avail for free/donation. Then you will need Impulse Responses (IRs) of cabinets. There's plenty for free online of varying quality, but of those I've tried I can recommend Redwirez Marshall demo cab (1960A G12M-25s), as well as some IRs from Beamsonic, Alu and Guitarhack.

    Redwirez also has as good a list as any of all the major convolutions plugins, so there are plenty of free and not-so-free alternatives to LAConvolver.

    There are some pure cabinet emulation plugins around too but the only one I can think of at the moment is by Airwindows and they're not free.

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Thanks for the great work LePou! Hope someday there will be a Mac version of LeCab! \m/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Do these even work in pro tools for mac? I am more than willing to donate but I just don't know if they even work. No instruction anywhere. I'm so excited to use them with all they great reviews, but I can't get them to work?!

      Supprimer
  25. Do these work with Ableton or am I retarded? I cannot figure out how to install any LePou plugins.

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Using these in Ableton , no problem. The VSTs just go where all your other VSTs go.

    But I have not figured the whole impulse thingy. Anyone go a link where the whole cab/impulse loader thing gets explained. Is it just a cab simulator so the plugin does not behave as if you are "recording direct"?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. if you have max installed, you can use the max4live convolution reverb. it does a really good job, i use it all the time and it's free (go to abletons website to get it).

      thanks for the plugin lepou, it really sounds amazing!

      Supprimer
  27. About how to use impulse response:
    http://www.guitarampmodeling.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2452

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Credits on Xader's album.

    Hello!

    My name is Hugo, from Spain. I work as producer in Lume Produccions (www.lumeproduccions.com) and I play guitar in a Melodic Rock band called XADER (www.xader.es)

    We've recorded our first album using some of your pluggins. Actually, we are finishing the mixes (you can hear some rough samples on http://www.myspace.com/xadermelodicrock)

    We would like to include you in credits. So, please, contact us!
    lumeproduccions@gmail.com

    Thank you very much for your inspiring work!

    Best regards from Spain!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. anybody else install to logic and unable to move the controls on the front of the plugin?

    I can change the settings but only by clicking into 'view' and 'controls'..

    I got it to work fine and it's amazing on CuBase, but I use logic on the road and I'd love to be able to use it properly

    Thank guys!

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. same problem on pro tools 9, after wrapping.....

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Hello,I can't install the vst file for logic.I can't find the component file for this particular amp and even when I put the VST file into the VST folder It does not show up inside logic.I can use the other previous amps but not this one,any one help??

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. If you are using Logic, you need to use the AU version. Logic doesn't support VST.

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. I downloaded the audio units but do not see them in Logic. How do I install them?

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Open your Harddrive and go to "Library/Audio/Plug-Ins". In the "Plug-Ins" folder is a folder called "Components". There you should put your AU Plug-ins. Restart Logic and the Plug-ins should be regognized.

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Hey LePou! Any projects on making those awesome amp sims into 64 bits? The less I'll use jBridge, the happier I will be...
    Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Yes I have plan to do 64 bits versions.

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. please windows version! please!please please! it great design!

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Ca l'air vraiment écoeurant comme produit, j'ai pas mal de simulateur,....mais léger comme ca non!..:) je vous en donne des news!

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. Bonjour,

    Ce truc est une tuerie absolue, en son clair avec une strat mexicaine on s'y croirait grâve.
    J'avais essayé Amplitube Free (pas mal la version free pour les sons clairs) et un peu Guitar Rig Player, mais là... ce Le456 enterre tout..
    Chapeau
    Luc

    RépondreSupprimer
  40. LeCab for MAC..!! PLEASE! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  41. I love this head, and if it were 64 bit, I'd use it full time!

    RépondreSupprimer
  42. Hi,
    When I download either VST or AU version it goes into my downloads... Is it supposed to go into the Library automatically? Im running a Mac with OS Lion. Can somebody please walk me thru this... Please? Looking forward to donating :)

    Jesse

    RépondreSupprimer
  43. Hi Funeral1,

    open your Harddrive and goto "Library - Audio - Plug-Ins". In the "Plug-Ins" folder is a folder called "Components". There you should put your AU Plug-ins. Restart Logic or any other Sequenzer and the Plug-ins should be regognized.

    RépondreSupprimer
  44. Hi, Thanks for getting back to me on this BUT, These plugins just aren't working for me. I am using Garage band. Is it possible that OS Lion Is not recognizing it? I had a buddy of mine even try on His Mac and he's running Snow Leopard and its not working for him either. Please Help!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I have the same problem too!!!! I used to record with my Basic BR600 from Roland, that's how my band got a good recording deal with Fredrik Nordstroem(Producer for At the Gates, The Haunted, In Flames) I guess I.ll just have to go for the real thing again like I used to...Guitar/AMP/PDI-3/Interface/Garageband 11.....Cheers,Krimson Le Diable

      Supprimer
  45. Hello stevo. These plugins don´t work with Pro Tools. Pro Tools sees only RTAS-plugins. There is a VST to RTAS Adapter by Expansion FX for about 99$, but don´t buy it, because this adapter has problems with the LePou Plugs. Everything is frozen, you can´t change any of the amp settings.

    RépondreSupprimer
  46. Mediatrax, awesome, i say sarcastically! i just bought fxpansion right before i read this! i love wasting money. too bad. i would love to use this on my new album. i guess i will blow more money on peavey revalver. i need something that sounds real!

    RépondreSupprimer
  47. Man i spent HOURS ON THIS! I AM BEYONE UPSET! pro tools 8 for mac. I bought the $99 fxpansion to convert, which took me a couple hours to find out i need to convert, then I find out these plugins don't work after I drop the $99! What even upsets me more is I did see these plugins for a moment in pro tools! they were listed as VST_lepou or whatever under VST plugins in pro tools...but i couldn't move the dials as you guys said! I kept trying and trying and wrapping them again, to no avail...now i can't get them to appear in pro tools at all! Are they that corrupt that they won't show up in pro tools at all, and if that is the case, then why were they there when i first unwrapped them, closed pro tools and now they're not anywhere in pro tools? can someone please give me the reason for this. i can't be that retarded. answer me this...when you unwrap, does fxpansion automatically put them where they need to go in pro tools folders? maybe it's not me. i would love to donate but this has cost me too many crazy hours and i'm out of my mind now.

    RépondreSupprimer
  48. Hi stevo, I´am very sorry to hear that, but I have made the same EXPENSIVE Experience. I went a step more far and contacted the fxpansion guys, to ask what can be done to make the plugs work. They told me that LePou should contact them. It seems that only little changes in the programm code could help to make the plugs work. I posted this news here on the board earlier this year, but I did get no response yet. The point is probably, that the plugs are free and LePou has neither time nor money to work on this issues. What a cruel world!I would even pay for the plugs, if they would work in ProTools! So I tell you my personal State of the Art: The plugs work in GARAGEBAND with the free convolver, sound really great on PC with FRUIT LOOP and I use the plugs now in LOGIC. They work, but we must face up the fact, that we spent a lot of time and money for nothing! Not to talk of learning Logic, which is a little different to ProTools. So my deepest sympathy to you and keep your head up. Perheps time is on our side.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. new lecab works in pro tools on mac but not any of your amp sims? i wonder why the dials turn and everything in this new lecab but not in the amps. i would love for the amps to work in pro tools on mac. any thoughts?

      Supprimer
  49. Hey, can anyone help?
    I've downloaded the vst of these sims to use with ableton/mac but can't open them, getting the 'no application' message. . . . Help?!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  50. How I can work with the mac lepou plugins on pro tools? Need some help...

    Thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  51. I'm having some serious troubles with nearly all the plugins under OS X 10.7.5 & Logic 9.1.7. Except for LeCab2 (?) none of them work, and yes, I installed the files correctly. Neither AUs, nor VSTs will load in Logic. :/

    Any suggestions?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I have some problems too... only LeCab2 workinf for me (

      Supprimer
  52. Please port the Linux in any of your amp. This is madness. I do not want to return to the Win due to the absence of the normal Linux amps. Now I have Ubuntu 12.04 64 and I can not install (or compile) any dssi-vst or festige. Believe me, if you do, you will be a lot of noise.

    Sorry for my English

    RépondreSupprimer
  53. I have your plugins loaded up in Studio One 2 but they don't sound like they're supposed to. They sound like crap for some reason. Could you possibly have some advice on how I can fix this?

    RépondreSupprimer
  54. I'm blown away by your work! I use amp simulations all the time, but yours are the best I've heard yet.
    I have one small issue though. I might come off stupid, if the answer is totally obvious. But where is the stereo mono switch on the Mac AU versions of the amp sims?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. I agree... this means it's impossible to bus effects :( Have been trying forever, but it dums everything down to mono. Lepou, if you read this, PLEASE add a mono to stereo switch for the amp heads. It would be appreciated!

      Supprimer
  55. Taxi cab services can be one of two things night mare or a fulfillment of your expectations that being a clean, safe inexpensive ride or trip to home or work like most people are usually tired from their plane ride and the last thing they want to deal with is a unfriendly monterey plaza hotel and spa driver, dirty car and extremely expensive.

    RépondreSupprimer
  56. Great work! I have compared this to my custom-shop hi-gain tube preamp (Myasnikov Amps) and it was hard to say which is more natural.

    Can you give me sources? I promise that I will not share it to anyone without your permission.

    RépondreSupprimer
  57. Hi! Your plugins are best I've ever used. But after upgrading to pro tools I faced the problem of lack of your plug-in format rtas. FXPansion sucks, unfortunately. Will there ever be your plugins in the RTAS?

    RépondreSupprimer
  58. I'm sorry for the cuestion, I'm sure it's going to be very easy... What I need to do from run it on my Logic??? Installation and all this stuff... Tanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  59. a BIG salud to you mr Poulin, the leGion and the le456 are the best i ever come across, and together with Torpedo Wall of Sound III the sound is nothing short of awesome, i never been able to get this kind of sound before in my life, i played for 40 years, 15 years with V amps ... u gave me my dreamsound.. can i please pay you something or send a bottle of champagne or invite you to come and stay in our house in Manila with full luxry service

    RépondreSupprimer