mercredi 7 décembre 2011

HyBrit for Mac with a new GUI


HyBrit is now available for Mac users in both AU and VST formats. The beautiful new GUI has been again design by nervirasme, thanks Man. The new skin is also available for windows users.

Download links are on the right.

ps: I have also added a download link for Le456 for windows with the new skin.

31 commentaires:

  1. Thank you for the windows skin updates! They are a very exciting addiction to the sound of the plugins.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks for the new skins !

    I'm really impressed by all your amps, especially the new ones.
    They give an impressive dynamic, responsiveness ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I don't understand how the best amp sims available are free... Bus driver tight wads like me demo everything extensively before we purchase. You blow away every demo I've tried... even the few amps I've purchased on Amplitube's custom shop (and they sound REALLY good).

    I feel guilty just owning your sims for nothing... will donate very soon.

    Much gratitude!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Yéééééé !!!! Encore une bombe atomique !! Il ne manque que LeCab pour mac ;o)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hello,

    Juste une question.
    Quelle est la démarche pour copier les VST sur Mac, je suis un peut perdu.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Place les VST dans :
    Bibliotheque/Audio/Plug-ins/VST

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. excellent, un Marshall et un Orange tout en un, j'adores de ce temps ci

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Send in more money guys and we'll get more sims !!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. J'utilise Cubase sur Mac et je n'ai pas réussi à trouver un IR impulse loader gratuit en VST. J'utilise Guitar Rig 4 et je met uniquement le cabinet de mon choix. Je ne crois pas que ce soit aussi efficace que LeCab, mais pour l'instant c'est le meilleur moyen que j'ai trouvé pour profiter des merveilleux plugins de LePou!

    I use Cubase and Mac and I haven't been able to find a free VST IR impulse loader. So I use Guitar Rig 4 and I only select the cabinet that I want. For now, it's the best option that I found to enjoy LePou's amazing plugins!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Bonjour,
    Tout d'abord, félicitations pour ces merveilleux plugin !
    Etant également sur mac, je procède comme infolettre Volkswagen.

    J'ai une question:
    Je voudrais faire un article (en lecture libre) sur mon site sur les bases des réglages d'amplis. Mon site est celui ci: http://www.amadeusguitar.com/

    Serait-il possible d'utiliser des captures d'écrans de vos amplis, pour mettre en relation différents réglages avec des fichiers audio ?
    Je mettrais bien sûr de la pub vers ce blog en échange.

    Merci de me contacter à cette adresse pour m'informer de votre réponse: contact@amadeusguitar.com

    Encore merci pour votre travail, bonne continuation

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hi LePou

    Are there going to be x64 versions of your sims?

    Btw i can't explain this, but when i tried to use HyBrit with the old skin i just couldn't get a pleasing sound out of it... With this new skin i am able to dial it in under three minutes :-D Or maybe it's Recabinet 3... Anyway, great to rediscover this amp, keep up the good work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Hi everyone!
    So i have a very stupid question!
    How to instal a plugin for MAC and what do i have to do to make it work?
    Thanks alot!:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi guys!!! How's it going?
    I need help to make the ampsims work with Pro Tools 9. Tried everything and it still doesn't work.
    Please if you could help me I'll appreciete it so much.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Do you have any intention on ever making a Mesa Mark-series plugin?

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Hi,
    I sent you an e-mail but had no response, I don't know if I sent it to a right address. You contact with me at jesusginard@gmail.com
    It's for a job :)
    Thanks,
    Jesús.

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Hi!
    Thank you for your excellent sounding plugins. I think it is a good idea to release your plugins in rack extention format - for new reason 6.5. Do you have such plans?

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Thanks, Thanks, so so much thanks!
    I appreciated a lot!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Have a listen to the Hybrit in action on sleaford.bandcamp.com. All guitars run through Hybritt in PLS mode. Thanks for giving me the guitar sound I was looking for!

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Dear LePou! I`m kindly asking You to make linux LV2, or at least linux VST versions of all Your more than great plugins!
    Thank You for the great work You`ve done for music:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. We loved it so much it made it into the top 10 plugins this year on Emeraz.com!! Check it out
    http://www.emeraz.com/news.php?news_id=46

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. This is currently my go to home practice amp (since i don't have any real one). It sounds amazing! So responsive and rich. I like to pop a tube screamer in front of it and blast some drop C riffs.

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. Few experiences come closer to heaven than stepping into a limo taxi service. You could call it a different universe from other taxis. Refined European styling, suave interiors and a CVVT engine ensure every Limocab taxi ride is an unforgettable luxurious experience.

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. That one looks so dope and what is the most important, sounds really like a Marshall. To me, worked best with strato, all the clean and crunch'd stuff. Absolutely a must have. Thank you very very much for doing it for us, you crazy guy LePou ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Just a heads up for Mac users... this plugin only works in mono, so you have to put it on all individual tracks instead of using an aux! Took me awhile to figure that out

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. I have a request can anyone give me a step by step process to install these files on my 64 bit windows machine...I will be eternally grateful

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. I instaled the vsts and Cubase did recognize them, they appear in the vst info and everything but my problem is that they dont appear on the list when I want to asign one of them to my midis :/ please help.

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. how do i download it and use in garageband?

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Como faço o download não estou conseguindo

    RépondreSupprimer