mercredi 8 août 2012

LeCab2 for Mac (VST/AU 32-64 bits)

Ok these ones have not been widely tested so use them at your own risk. They most likely not work on PPC. Sorry. Here are the download links: AU and VST. And for the PC users, here is a new version that should not crashes when an IR is not found : PC (no 64 bits yet).

48 commentaires:

  1. Hi !

    Thanks for all your work ;)
    My fav amp is LE456, and Legion is close to it in my book.

    Peace :D
    gLOW-x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great newz, can't wait to give it a try! Will let you know!

    Cheers,

    - ben

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you very much for your hard work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hmmm ... loks like my PPC Mac does not even recognize the vst nor the au. I think getting rid of this old Mac is my next step!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thomas, i have tried hard to make it work on PPC, but I failed and I don't know why it doesn't work... I'm sorry.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. oh Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LeCAB2 finally on my Mac
    Thank you for making the most kick ass guitar plugins out there.

    Felice Castelletti

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. LePou, are you in this topic? http://ardour.org/node/5364
    If not, have any prediction to launch their plugins for linux? I am interested.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Yes that is me. I'm looking at the lv2 plugin format at the moment so... who knows.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. It would be interesting to throw in format lv2 also, since there are no good options of plugins for guitar on linux. That's what I think.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Finally!!! It works great! Thank you very much

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Help! It worked fine for me once, the next time i opened my DAW it was no longer in my AU plugins drop down menu. It is still in my au components folder in my library, but doesnt show up in the DAW. All other AU's load fine though.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. this is happening to me too. it will not appear in my AU plugin drop down menu. but it is indeed in my components folder.

      need answers!!

      Supprimer
  12. SOMEONE PUT A FUCKING STATUE TO THIS MAN ON NEW YORK NEAR LIBERTY STATUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Salut, d'abord bravo pour ce que tu fais j'en ai eu un aperçu ici http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwo_X32EUVw ! Ce son de basse saturé me séduit vraiment, mais je ne sais pas qu'est ce que le bassiste a utilisé, ni comment tout cela marche? //

    Hi, first of all, congrats for what you're doing here man, i saw this there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwo_X32EUVw ! That overdriven bass sound is great but i dont know what did the bassist use, neither how does all this stuff work? (could you explain me :) )

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I would be willing to pay a bit if you could get this to work on ppc. It is a big bummer. These amp sims are the best tones i have heard coming from a plugin.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. I'm trying to use LeCab2 AU with my Intel Mac OS in DP. Everything loads fine but when I turn the power switch on all audio disappears. Any ideas?

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Holly shit! I was waiting for this a looong time, finally I can load impulses on my Mac in the right way.
    Now my guitar sounds god dam fucking good.
    Dude u are fuckin A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!!!! Thank You!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. could someone please post a step by step guide of running this IR from scratch in logic?
    starting from where to move ".component" file from the downloads folder...
    it would be highly appreciated and helpful.... thanks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Once you have downloaded the component you need to move it to your AU plugins folder, This can been found in:

      Macintosh HD - Library - Audio - Plugins - AU.

      Drop the component in there and load Logic.

      The plugin should be able to open like all other plugins. It will be found in the lepou drop down section.

      Hope I Helped :)

      Supprimer
    2. I apologize. The AU plugin folder might be called a component folder either one is the right one.

      Supprimer
  18. can anyone recommend a good source for cabinet IR's?

    these amp sims are amazing!

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. http://www.grebz.fr/musique_homestudio_tutorial_required_4_cabinet_english.php

      Supprimer
  19. Lepou sir, did you try with the latest os x. mine doesn't work anymore after the update. I make a full post on the forum here. I even tried to rebuild the AU cache,.I tested on logic pro 9.1.8 and latest REAPER.. and all of your plug-ins won't show up anymore after 10.8.2 update. any thoughts?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. here's the detailed post.
      http://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=89935

      Supprimer
  20. when i download the mac version of lepou lecab2 it seems to download just a review of it, with no impulses loaded. anyone?

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. I'd love to get all these amp plug-ins in 64-bit for PC.... Any reason none of these are in 64-bit? Are there plans to get them in 64-bit? Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. great work man. unfortunately there are no 64 bit version for pc. are you going to port the pc version to 64 bit too? thanks a lot.

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. Hello, LePou!


    Any chance of updating all your heads to native x64 VST?


    Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Hi LePou, I just dowloaded your LeCab2 for mac (I use it in Logic Pro) but I didn't find any explanation for it to work! Could you tell me how to use it, I've put it in my components, then I chose it on a guitar track, but it didn't make any difference!

    I tried your amps too (LeGion etc..) but it's only the head, not the cab, how could I couple them?

    Thanks a lot!! I need your help hehe

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. were is the link to Lecab2 for mac? thanks

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Lepou i would LOVE an explanation or tutorial as to how LECAB 2 works, please !

    Whenever i turn it on, my guitar sound gets muted. Is that supposed to happen ? What does that file button do ?

    does lecab 2 work like the cabs in guitar rig ? because im starting to thinnk that i have to record my song , export it, THEN use lecab ( using that file button )

    am i correct in thinking that ? Thanks, much appreciated ! Love your plugins !

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. Hi,
    anybody out there, who tested the AU versions of LeCab2 and AmpSimsPack in Logic Pro 7 (PPC, OS 10.5.8)? Does it work?
    regards, m.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry not PPC! Of course i use IntelMac!

      Supprimer
  29. Thank you so much for putting this on Mac!! Really love your plugins man!

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. I can not stress enough how great it would be if you would release x64 Windows vst version of LeCab2. Right now its a pain to find an universal and simple solution. Still, thank you for your amazing work, god bless :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. Please please please do a AAX version.

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. Hey there! I just created some cool IR's that I really like. If you wish, feel free to visit my homepage and have fun with them! :)

    http://www.lowendstudios.com/p/free-downloads.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. i would love this but the links are no longer working

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. Hi, all mac download links are not working. Dropbox error 509 "links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled" /:

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. When will the links be back?

    Cheers, Basti

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. Hi! Links are not working! :(
    Dropbox error 509 "links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled"

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. I'm running os x mavericks, logic 9. The LeCab mutes my signal. Sometimes it gives piercing shrieks!!!!! Just a warning... All my other plugins work fine though. The amp sims plug in from here work AMAZINGLY though thank you so much!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  38. Please help! I can't open the file. It downloaded and now when I go to open it, it acts like it isn't an executable file for Mac and says:

    -bash: /Users/connorchamberlain/Downloads/LeCab2rev1.vst 5/Contents/MacOS/LeCab2rev1: cannot execute binary file

    Is there an obvious answer?

    RépondreSupprimer
  39. i really really really want that plugins to be ported to linux, since stuff like vst-bridge and dssi-vst is bit too demanding and unstable. At least LeCab2, since it is the best cab sim so far.

    RépondreSupprimer